~this is story of the girl

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Respect To Others



Respect has a great importantce in everyday of life. As children, we are taught to respect our parents, teachers, eldest, school rules, traffic laws, families, and culture traditions, other people's feeling and right our country flag and leaders, the truth and people's differing opinions. And we come to value respect for such thing, when we're older, we may shake our head at people who seem not to have learned to respect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[dEdiCAtiON]

LiFe Is nOt wHaT I WaNnA It tO Be..LovE iS NoT WhAt i mEaNt iT To be..BuT I'm A RiDiCuLoUs GuRl..I MaKe mIsTaKe..I LEArN..aNd i gO On..I'm A PaRoXySm oF EvErYtHiNg BuT So fAr i'm nOt pSycHo YeT..i'm SeLf-DeLusIoN...N sElF-DoUbT YeT I'M sElF-eXpReSsIoN..oK..I DoNt KnOw wHaT ThE HeAvEn i'm mUrMuRiNg BuT oNe tHiNg i cOuLd sAy bOuT MySeLf..I'M a SmUdGy GuRl LiVe iN A HaZy WoRlD

[MyStALkERs]